Our Burntisland branch is an RCVS accredited Core Standards Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Car parking nearby.
- Limited disabled access – steps down to waiting room, please cal us for details.
- Dog grooming.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Tom Henderson BVSc MRCVS – Clinical Director
- Marta Braga MVSc MRCVS
- Patricia Canning MVB MRCVS
- Christina Mackenzie BVMS MRCVS – currently on maternity leave
- Merrin Wright BVSc BSc(Hons) MRCVS
190 Burntisland High Street
Telephone: 01592 871333
Monday to Friday: 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 6pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency services page.